Titan Exhaust Air Jack is designed to lift a vehicle by its own exhaust gas. It works in a very simple but creative way. Simply place the flattened air bag beneath the vehicle and connect the hose to the vehicle’s exhaust pipe. Vehicle's exhaust gas inflates the air bag and raises the vehicle. After the vehicle being lifted to a desired height, you can turn off the engine. The one-way check valve will keep the air bag inflated and hold the vehicle up for hours, and can deflate slowly or as fast as 5 seconds!
Titan Exhaust Air Jack can be used for a wide variety of off-road vehicle recovery tasks when vehicles get stuck in mud, sand, or snow. It is especially useful for those off-road driving fans or 4WD club members to extract their vehicles from ditches or gullies. It is also an ideal solution in many special situations such as lifting heavy and awkward objects, pushing heavy objects, stabilizing cargos in the back trunk, etc. With a Titan Exhaust Air Jack, struggling to get a conventional jack out of the car with all its parts and crawling on the ground trying to correctly position it under the vehicle is now a thing of the past. The Titan Exhaust Air Jack can cut the tire changing time down to a third!
Titan Exhaust Air Jack is made from a woven polyester material coated with PVC. The strong material makes lifting your vehicle on any type of uneven surface simple. Double-layered coating on the top and bottom of the Air Jack provide further protection from unseen jagged or sharp edges or debris.
FEATURES OF THE TITAN EXHAUST AIR JACK:
- Easy to use... If used properly, the Titan Exhaust Air Jack can lift a middle sized vehicle around 30 seconds. The one-way back valve will keep it inflated for up to 45 minutes and can deflate slowly or as fast as 5 seconds.
- Durable... The Titan Exhaust Air Jack is made from a woven polyester material coated with PVC. The strong material makes lifting your vehicle on any type of uneven surface simple. Double-layered coating on the top and bottom of the Air Jack provide further protection from unseen jagged or sharp edges or debris.
- Safe for you Vehicle... The Titan Exhaust Air Jack is safe on most vehicles with no negative affects on the engine due to pressure build up. While the working air pressure inside a cylinder is usually more than 45 Bar, the maximum air pressure needed to lift up your vehicle is only as little as 0.7 Bar.
- With different lifting capacities ranging from 2 ton to 4 ton an exhaust jack is the fastest way to lift your vehicle up to 30 inches.
- Vehicle Recovery... Getting stuck in sand mud or snow and waiting for assistance from another vehicle is time consuming. Now with the Titan Exhaust Air Jack you can get yourself out and be on your way before assistance ever arrives.
- Tire Chains... No longer does a person have to put chains on tires one at a time. With the Titan Exhaust Air Jack you can lift each side wherever the vehicle sits and put chains on two at a time. The Titan Exhaust Air Jack can cut the time to apply tire chains down to a third.
- Autocross Frequent Use... User can use Air Jack many times repetitively, say 30 times, within one day. But it will make one's life easier if he uses an air compressor to lift the vehicle up. An optional adaptor that hooks the air compressor and inflates the air bag is available. Also, one thing to note is that one needs to loose the screws of the wheels he intends to rotate before inflating the vehicle or else it will be risky to loose the screws once the vehicle is up.